Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Chicago with Sisters!

Julie, Me, Krystal, Camille, Suzanne, Crystal, Tara, and Emilee. (not pictured, Cindy.) What a fun, fun weekend in Chicago with 7 of my 8 sisters! Of course, I forgot my camera, so thanks to all for e-mailing these! Here we are in front of the Chicago Temple.

I have wanted to see Wicked for quite some time, now. We finally saw it and loved it! I bought the soundtrack and am enjoying the memories, including our adrenaline-pumped grand entrance to the theater! That's a great story for another day!


Here I am with Lucy and my youngest sister Julie. We didn't have lots of time to just sit on the couch and visit, but when we did, it was a taste of heaven!

My personal highlights include staying up late into the night chatting with Camille (we shared a room...just like the old days when we were only 6 or 7 years old!), shopping at the outlet mall, our morning "devotionals", the late night movie..brrr!, a surprise gift exchange, spending time with sisters-in-law Tara and Krystal (they are fantastic!), passing babies around to hold, visiting my college friend Candice Stratford and her family, and driving around packed in Camille's suburban. I really hope there's another getaway next year!
And a special thianks to my Michael for taking good care of Sophie and Riley while I was gone. I couldn't have done any of this without you, babe.

1 comment:

Camille said...

WHAT a TOTALLY fun trip! I loved sharing a bed with you....even if I had to draw the line down the middle of the bed to protect myself! o.k. maybe not a line, but definitely a barrier! I love you Nat!