Thursday, March 6, 2008

Let the crawling begin!

I just figured out how to post videos that I take with my cell phone...I thought it would be harder than it was. The quality isn't the greatest, but what can I expect from a cell phone/video camera? I originally took this video to send to Michael who is in San Francisco for an annual Orthopedic meeting. If you can stand my high pitched baby coaxing voice, you'll be fine watching this little clip. We're proud of Lucy learning to crawl! She loves to be on the move now! And nothing is safe anymore now that she's mobile!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Luckily mine aren't quite that mobile yet. She's a cutie pie!

Camille said...

What a cutie! Lucy is getting so big...and smart too!

suzanne said...

Nat-- I can't believe that she's really crawling!! She is the cutest baby ever!