Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First days of S P R I N G !

With the sun shining a little bit today, we stopped by at the "Zebra Park" for some fun and energy release! The tire swing is always a favorite, although, we did have to take breaks in between the fast twirls...Riley's face got a little white and we (I) didn't want to wait around to see what would follow if we dared continue!

Lucy's first encounter with a park swing. She held on super tight!


And loved it!

This is why the park is called the "Zebra Park." It's a new feature in the park this spring and we've been eyeing it since the snow started to melt. Riley's favorite animal is by far a zebra...can you guess what he raced to ride once his seat belt was unlatched in the car? you got it!


Sophie conquered her fears and triumphed over the "cork screw." She was so happy with herself and is now eagerly anticipating showing her friends at school how fast she can go! You should have heard her talking herself through to the personal victory! It made me laugh and be proud.

1 comment:

Tara said...

It looked like a perfect day for park playing. I bet the kids had such a fun time. I wish we lived closer I bet Carter and Riley would play so good together! :) I heard you have your house up for sell and you are currently going through #*##**! to keep it looking like you don't really live there! :) I feel for you! hope things are going well! love ya