Monday, October 13, 2008

Playground fun

Peek-A-Boo!
Lucy is a character...always trying to make somebody laugh or smile!

Me and my little girl...not so little anymore!

Sophie crossed the monkey-bars all by herself for the first time! We all celebrated!

We rode our bikes to a nearby park and playground. We had fun playing on the equipment and playing "Mother May I?" and "What Time Is It, Mr. Fox?" Lucy was quite the escaper! Every moment we'd turn our backs, she'd wave good-bye to us and take off running, pushing her little baby stroller through the grass! Cheeky!

3 comments:

Chantel said...

I love your new blog design! And of course the pictures are great. It looks like you are settling in to life in England--even picking up the local jargon! How are you enjoying your days with Lucy-is Riley going everyday all day to school? If so you are feeling like a free woman!! We are busy and staying out of trouble--I finally got the little girls room painted--Yeah!

Camille said...

I love all the new pictures! And the blog design is awesome! I can't believe you are in Kenya right now....JEALOUS! But totally happy for you at the same time. SKYPE me as soon as you get home! I love you guys!

Kerri said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast in England! We miss you here..you are truly one of a kind amazing woman.