Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One hour in London

Every family needs a pouter...here's ours. But isn't he being cute, "whilst" he sulks? (Looky there, I'm becoming a bit British already!)

Front shot of Her Majesty's Palace. It was really amazing to see.

Sophie at the gate of Buckhingham Palace...requesting a tea party with the queen!
...sorry, too early for tea!
This statue inspired me...a mother with her three little ones around her. Made me want to hug my own little kids.

Bryce was Mr. Popular with my kids. It's probably a good thing he got to sleep the 8 hours from Africa to London...otherwise, my kids' energy could have been, dare I say, annoying?! Maybe so even as it was! What a champ, Bryce!

Resting and smiling on a park bench.

We stopped off at Hyde/Green Park and walked around in the chilly morning air. We were happy that Buckingham Palace wasn't that far of a walk!

We met my brother Bryce and his wife, Krystal at the airport in London at 6:30am. They didn't have to be back for a few hours, so we bought tickets for a ride on the Underground! Wahoo!

1 comment:

Shelese said...

Wow, what a great trip. That statue is inspiring. My kids energy scares all my single siblings away for sure. It's so loud here all the time... "can't we just talk w/out yelling? I'm sitting right by you" is a common reminder around here.

Your brother is so big now. How did that happen? :)