Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Big day finally arrived and we couldn't wait, or at least I couldn't.  I woke Sophie and Riley up at 5:30 and we sat in Riley's bed counting down the minutes until 6 (the appointed hour to go in and get the presents).







Here we are, still waiting, but Lucy joined in.  Who wants to open a present?

Lucy's first present was this pretty little pony.  She squealed in delight and couldn't take her hands off it, that is, until the next present.




She also got this little scooter.  It plays music while she rolls.  She loves it.

Lucy really got into the present thing.  Here is her new phone.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Looks like you guys had some fun!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm bummed I didn't get to meet your sister. I'm sure she had great time. Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

suzanne said...

Great Christmas photos! And Michael...nice of you to let the kids sleep in until 5:30AM-- haha. I love it!