Monday, December 8, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls

Okay, so I borrowed this image from the internet...though they do look mouth watering, don't you think? Mine did not look this good! I don't really have a pan that would accommodate cinnamon rolls, so I tried the roasting pan...you know the one, it's usually stored in the drawer under the oven and hardly ever gets pulled out. It worked pretty well. I also used our muffin tins, so those 12 looked great! We just had to make do with what we've got around here. Turned out to be a fun and tasty Sunday evening treat!
Lucy loves to lick the beaters...especially when they've got sweet stuff on them, like frosting!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Sounds like you are the most creative mom in England! Miss ya

Kerri said...

Oh and Africa looked amazing not to mention London! Can I come visit?

shay said...

I found you!!! You guys are such the world travelers! I love to hear about the adventures! We have a blog too, it's private so email me & I'll send an invite! (if you want)
spencerandshayla@yahoo.com

Merry Christmas!!
Shayla